I woke up this morning to find a great little surprise in my inbox! Fellow blogger, Nancy, of My Ancestors and Me, had left a comment on the Find My Ancestor blog informing that she had passed along the "Happy 101 Award".
After doing some research I learned that this award is passed onto different genealogy bloggers, and in return you list 10 things that make you happy and then forward the blog onto 10 more bloggers. I was also thinking that it is hard to not give it to someone who hasn't already had the award.
What makes me happy? - 10 reasons are requested.
1.Genealogy - go figure!
2. Playing games with friends and family
3. Finding records on an ancestor
4. Listening to genealogy podcasts
6. Rock Climbing and Rapelling
7. Learning new technology
8. Spending time with family
9. Organizing things(weird eh?)
Below are blogs that have now been awarded the "Happy 101 Award" from the Find My Ancestor blog:
- Nick Gombash's Genealogy Blog
- A Genealogist's Sketchbook
- Attic Treasures
- Grave Mappers
- Leaves of the Tree
I'm sorry, but since SO many others have already received the award, I am going going to pass it on to 5 other blogs. If I think of more I will definitely post them!