28Mar/119Mobile Monday Series, discussing mobile apps you can use for your genealogical research. Many of the apps I have reviewed and discussed have been for the iPhone and iPad, but every once in a while I have talked about a few Android apps. This week I am wanting to hear from you. I have been telling you which apps are my favorite, but I want to know what you think. You tell me which apps are your favorite and why, and in return one of you will receive a free 1-year Pro Membership to Geni.com. To be eligible to win, simply comment on this post or send an email via the Contact page on Find My Ancestor with your thoughts on mobile apps, which one is your favorite and why. Here are some ideas to help you narrow down why an app has been your favorite:
- Which app has helped you break down a brick wall?
- Which app has helped you stay organized the most?
- Which app is the most simple to use, but yet very handy?
- What kind of app would you like to see developed?
- Which app is on the iPhone/iPad that you would like to see on an Android? Vice versa?
- Which app helps you collaborate with family or other genealogists?
- Which app has the best synchronization with your desktop computer's software program?